Monday, February 16, 2009

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!! go bananas!


LOL:) B-A-N-A-N-A-S, go bananas, go go bananas! Was a cheer from high school that has never left me. Whenever I say bananas I say this cheer either in my head or at home I'll say the cheer then do a little dance, much to the embarrassment of my older boys. Who are to cool for that. Caden, my 4 year old loves it. Wow all that to explain why I have a bottle of bananas on my blog. Well this was my Valentine's gift. I told my husband a few weeks ago that I wished they made just the banana and strawberry runts. So he bought 4 boxes of Runts candy and sorted out the banana's and put them in this jar for me:) How cute is that!? For all you Runt lovers...... they've change a few flavors! The got rid of the gross lime and red apple, and replaced them with a very yummy grape and green apple. Also, the pink strawberry is no longer pink, it's red. Love it! They're even better now!! It's okay to laugh. I get excited over the craziest things.

2 comments:

Mike Edwards said...

Nothing says awesomeness like banana runts..yum.

P.S. Stop playing MUSIC on your blog!!!

Terria said...

That was sweet I love this myself I do the same thing your husband did when I buy runts pick out the strawberry and banana. I love the blog music great variety of tunes :)