Thursday, March 20, 2008

the sweetest thing

We were short 2 kids last night, they got to spend the night with grandma:) So my husband and I packed up Caden and went to dinner and shopping. Our goal was to buy a few new clothes for each of us. Well I'm in the dressing room trying things on, and Rick yells in for me. He had passed a dress that he thought would look nice on me and wanted me to try it on. Isn't that so sweet?! I just love that he passed something and thought of me. So I got a new dress.

2 comments:

craftyrachel said...

Aw! What a good guy!

And, I asked Elisabeth to help you with your user id and password. She'll help ya! Do you want me to sign you up for the Bella Swap? Which one do you want to stamp?

Inkey Pingers said...

I have chosen you to receive an award honey! Visit my blog for the details!
Love U