Friday, May 9, 2008

and still more cards
















I took this idea from Lauren Mader,I did change it up a bit from hers. This is a mother's day card for my mom. Some of the circles are pop dotted off the page, so is the super bella. You just can't tell.Please bare with me, I'm having a hard time mastering taking pictures of my cards. Just an FYI, if you click on the picture it will show up bigger. Little bit of knowledge for anyone who didn't know. I want to add embellishments, but I'm not sure what to add. So much is going on already. Any idea?

4 comments:

sherry said...

Jami, this card is so cute! Your mom is going to love it!

Unknown said...

Wow you've been busy...I love the cards with the circle images!

craftyrachel said...

Such a fabulous card!

Melissia said...

What a brilliant card! Love it!!