Monday, September 1, 2008

MIA

Hey fellow bloggers!

Sorry, I know I've been MIA for a while. I've been super busy. You wouldn't believe my next calendar for the next 6 weeks! Craziness!
I did finish 10, 2 page layouts this week. Oh and really " finished" 5 other layouts that were waiting embellishments. GO ME! My hubby was out of town, then worked 60 hours in 4 days. So I've had plenty of free time to scrap. Well, I'm off to get ready for my day. I've got a full day of running around to do. Yippie:)

4 comments:

Terria said...

Jami you have been very busy, Glad to see your back. Have a great Labor Day!!
Terria

craftyrachel said...

Nice job finishing the layouts! Are they ones you can share?

Dawn said...

WTG finishing so many LO's!!! Hope to see them soon!
Take care:)

Til said...

Life does get crazy sometimes! Hope to see you round soon!