Monday, September 15, 2008

still sick but getting better

Yep, still sick. I even had a brief hospital stay. No worries, it turned out to be nothing and I went home the next day. Although, I must bash my insurance company. I have HAP. Yeah, as of January we will never have HAP again. This is the 2nd time they tried to deny a hospital stay. The last time was 5 years ago, when my oldest almost died. But that's a whole other long story. I'm sorry but if my doctor is requesting that i stay overnight, and I pay the insurance company every week, what's the problem?! Because of the delay they caused, coupled with just an awful experience, it took 12 hours, yes 12 hours for me to get a room. Well anyway. I'm resting today. I'm going to try to make a card or two. But I'm awful tired now.

1 comment:

Terria said...

Well I am glad to hear it was nothing too serious , you take it easy. I have you in my prayers.
Terria :)
"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."Helen Keller