Sunday, April 6, 2008

If you have a dog.......

You can feel my pain:( I love the spring, hate the removal of the winter dog coat!!!! ARGGGG! I just finished brushing my dog, this is an old picture of her. She's 2 1/2 now. I brushed her for a good 30 minutes. Undercoat, top coat the whole thing. Yeah, she could use like another 30 minutes of brushing. I just couldn't stand the hair all over me, I tried to brush her outside, to windy. Nothing like dog hair blowing in your mouth to take you back inside to brush. I had to make her mover over twice to sweep the laundry room floor, then start again. When I was done I had to change my clothes! Anyway, just a little rant:)

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Awwwww....she is so cute!! I can understand it though. I had a cat that shedded like crazy.

Hels Sheridan said...

Aw what a sweet dog....such a cute face! I know what you mean about the shedding, I have a cat and he is moulting his fur like mad at the moment! he loves having a brush though...thankfully! :O))