Tuesday, July 22, 2008

challenges

These cards are a combined challenge. The layout is from Taylored Expressions, it's cupcake challenge #25, minus the cupcake. Then the colors are from Marjorie's Color Challenge #24
ocean, citrus leaf, orange, breeze, and sunny yellow. I did the bella first. I loved the color/layout so much that I made another card using the Hannah stamps moose that my wonderful SP sent to me. However, it's missing the perfect embellishment. Not quite sure what to add.




















5 comments:

Marjorie said...

Very cute!! I love the circle elements on these cards :D Maybe a couple flowers on the bella or just a trio of brads on one of the right hand corners on the Riley? I say flowers because I'm obsessed with them, lol. These are so fun and your coloring looks so nice! Thanks for playing :D

Jami said...

I love flowers also, but believe it or not, I have NONE! That's what I thought it needed to. I guess I need to stock up:)

Annapurna said...

These are awesome. I especially like all the circles you put on the card. Cool layouts.

Inkey Pingers said...

OOOhhh love the circle Bella card, very cute hun. Just thought I'd let you know it's bronchitis for me! Aarrgg!

Love U

Terria said...

I like the colors used here very cute!!