Monday, July 7, 2008

Nature Album





























I made this nature album for my boys. Each 2 page layout, except for page 1 because it's just one page, has a spot for a photo and then a spot to journal about whatever the picture is. We already have a picture of the frog that has made himself at home in my back porch area.
I used my super great bind it all machine. Don't look to close, you'll see my major hole punching mistake:) Yeah, I'm going to watch the video that actually tells me how to line up the holes. Should have done that 3 projects ago. Not to fast on learning my lesson I guess. I did make 8 pages, I'm only showing the front cover and a few inside pages. The stamp on the front is a High Hopes Stamp. He's Walkabout Wally. Love him. I'm also on the look out for ribbon that I love to put on the binding.

No comments: